The stone-faced rectangular church with an attached belltower sits on a large lot edged by cedar trees planted in 1950, shortly after of the building of the church, by the father of the popular priest Fr. Jerry Pokorny. Half-turrets extend on either side of the building wherein are prayerful statues and candle stands.
The light-colored stone façade and sidewalls of the church are punctuated with Gothic-arch frames holding stained-glass windows and contrast well with the red-toned shingle roof. The rounded arch over the entrance is decorated with a Czech Cross and balanced on either side with flagpoles holding the flags of the United States and the Papacy; and just to the left of the entrance is a beautiful garden with a statue of Our Lady of Grace. High atop the belltower is a lighted cross to beckon the faithful day and night. The three bells in the tower were purchased in 1888 from a foundry in St. Louis, Missouri for the original church and were relocated to the current church during construction. The bells now chime electronically and attract the faithful daily to pray the Angelus at noon and 6 p.m.
The ample parish grounds also contain a comfortable Rectory built in 1950 and large white rock parking lot alongside Highway 103.